Friday 6 April 2018

Lots of Flowers


Today I would like to share pop-up boxes cards with handmade flowers.

Dzisiaj chciałabym pokazać pop-up boxes z domowymi kwiatami.


To create my flowers I used a new die Spellbinders S4-867 - Cinch and Go Flowers III designed by Becca Feeken.

Kwiatki zrobiłam z nowych kwiatków Spellbinders S4-867 - Cinch and Go Flowers III zaprojektowanych przez Becca Feeken.



Ozdobna ramka, na której odbiłam sentyment jest z zestawu Spellbinders S6-125 - Victoriana Crest.


To create decorative edges I used a border from Spellbinders S5-328 - Tallulah Frill Frame Small.

Ozdobne brzegi wycięłam borderem z zestawu Spellbinders S5-328 - Tallulah Frill Small.


To create my flowers I used handmade paper. I used the same flower die and made two different flowers. One of them I made using light weight paper and stylus tool to shape petals (I made them like the ones here). The other flowers, the ones with crinkle texture, I made using thicker paper and a basic flower mould by Heartfelt Creations.

Kwiatki zrobiłam z papieru czerpanego. Do kwiatków użyłam ten sam wykrojnik. Jedne z cienkiego i tylko ugniotłam je narzędziem kulkowym jak te kwiatki. A drugie kwiatki, te pomarszczone, zrobiłam z grubszego papieru i użyłam do nich basic flower mould Heartfelt Creations.


At the back I added a decorative pocket which holds two tags for greetings. A pocket is from Spellbinders S4-730 - Filigree Pocket.

Z tyłu kartki dodałam ozdobną kieszonkę, w której są dwa tagi na życzenia. Kieszonka jest z zestawu Spellbinders S4-730 - Filigree Pocket.


Thank you fpr stopping by.
Dziękuję bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

16 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...