Friday 30 March 2018

Birthday Card with Grand Dome 3D Card


Today I would like to share a card I made using Spellbinders S6-136 - Grand Dome 3D Card designed by Becca Feeken.

Dzisiaj chciałabym pokazać kartke, którą zrobiłam z wykrojnika Spellbinders S6-136 - Grand Dome 3D Card zaprojektowanego przez Becca Feeken.


I have fussy cut flowers and arranged them on every layer of the card. Each time I glued one I was folding the card to the left and right to check if it folds flat (if nothing is stopping it from folding). I used papers from ScrapAndMe from Romantic Garden Part 1 collection.

Kwiatki wycięłam z arkuszy papierów Romantic Garden Part 1 ScrapAndMe. Przykleiłam je na każdej z warstw kartki, za każdym razem sprawdzając czy kartka nadal się zamyka, czy nic nie wadzi.



The card folds flat and fits 6 by 6 inches envelope.

Kartka składa sie na płasko i pasuje do koperty 15 na 15cm.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Miłego dnia.
Joanna

13 comments:

  1. Przepiękna, niesamowita karteczka Asiu :) Radosnej Wielkanocy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Świetna, pomysłowa karteczka o niezwykłym kształcie. Fantastycznie się prezentuje :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!! What a beautiful card that has flowers but can still lay flat in an envelope. This is SO inspirational! And...I have the Grand Dome die. Another card I need to attempt to make. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Przepiękna i bardzo pomysłowa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, Joanna! This might just be my favorite of all your works - its absolutely exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prześliczna kartka :) zachwycam się zawsze Asiu Twoimi przestrzennymi kartkami :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO GORGEOUS, Joanna! THANK YOU for letting us know the size of your card too!!! ;) Your flowers are LOVELY with this!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becca is right Joanna, this card is exquisite. In fact everything you do is. I see you are teasing me again with these beautiful papers. Still haven't been able to find them in the uk. Thankyou for sharing and thank you for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous is the word. And impressive. Would love to learn this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just absolutely stunning! I can't stop looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Ale pracy, efekt zachwyca! Świetna kolorystyka :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like your new decorative designs! it's so beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...